SIFM is the trusted resource for insurance financial professionals. We’re a forum where you can learn about emerging trends and compliance matters that impact the insurance industry. We are also a community where members share their daily challenges with experienced executives. This is a generous group of peers who:
- Have real-world experience
- Can help you overcome the obstacles you face
- Will give you actionable advice on your toughest issues
Value & Benefits
SIFM is a unique organization with members like you. We are comprised of industry professionals from over 120 leading insurance, reinsurance companies, public accounting and advisory firms. SIFM addresses the issues affecting every facet of the industry. SIFM provides every member with an opportunity to enhance their career development through:
- Networking with successful industry leaders, subject matter experts and industry thoughtleaders
- Quarterly Conferences featuring timely, relevant current and emerging industry issues and trends
- Understanding and developing Best Practices in implementing new regulatory and business initiatives
- An instant Advisory Board of executives who have faced the same challenges you are facing
- Providing CPE certification so members can maintain CPA licensure
SIFM’s conferences feature some of the most prominent voices in the industry speaking about regulatory changes, emerging trends, and new opportunities in the marketplace. Speakers are drawn from insurance companies, major accounting firms, and rule-setting organizations like the SEC, FASB, NAIC and the IRS. These conferences are tailored to the specific needs of the insurance financial arena ensuring our members have the latest information to remain ahead of the curve, and advance their careers.
Not a member? Register here!